At the moment, Destiny 2 is dominating in virtually every area of competitive multiplayer gaming. Yet one player has recently risen to become a dominant force in the game–the SMG God Roll. How did this come about?
The “the title destiny 2 god roll” is a term used by Destiny 2 players to refer to the top tier of weapons that are obtained through random drops. The weapon in question is the SMG, which has a high chance of dropping from any enemy.
The title SMG is new to the Guardian Games in Destiny 2 and is exclusive to the event. If you do not get a decent roll before May 24, you will not receive one at all. Unless you just play for a few minutes, you’ll be swimming in SMGs within only a few hours because to the high payouts for turning in Medallions.
Of course, The Title SMG has a best-in-class roll for both PvE and PvP, which we’ll go through today.
SMG God Roll is a title from Destiny 2 Guardian Games 2022.
The Funnelweb is the Title’s major rival right now, being one of the few Void SMGs ever to grace Destiny 2. The Title fires slower but has more punch, but we’re looking for bonuses that increase damage and make the pistol simpler to use on the rolls.
The SMG PvE God Roll title
Survivability and damage uptime are crucial in PvE. Regardless of how fantastic the roll is, the Title will not be a worldbeater in the endgame, but it can compete with some of the greatest alternatives.
- Corkscrew Rifling is the greatest barrel option since it provides a pure benefit to Range, Stability, and Handling with no drawbacks. The improvement isn’t tremendous, but it’s not negligible either. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t get Corkscrew as your barrel, but go for it as much as you can.
- We’re pursuing Range and Stability in the Magazine, just like we are in the barrel, therefore Ricochet Rounds reign supreme. High Caliber Rounds is a great backup magazine since it gives you more range and better flinch on both PvE and PvP adversaries.
- Grave Robber or Stats for All is the first trait. If you can obtain a melee kill before The Title’s magazine runs out, Grave Robber will assure weapon uptime. After killing three adversaries, you will get a flat increase to Range, Stability, Handling, and Reload speed. Because the game is about mowing down garbage gangs, Stats for All is a good choice.
- Trait 2: Swashbuckler or Vorpal Weapon are both fantastic alternatives for the last slot. While The Title isn’t built for maximal DPS, there will be moments throughout the endgame when your main will be all you have and every point matters. Swashbuckler capitalizes on The Title’s position as a clean-up weapon, building a damage bonus that may reach 33% at maximum stacks.
Any combination of the aforementioned will serve you well, but getting Stats for All and Vorpal will put you in a great position.
Rolling the SMG PvP God
Range, aim stickiness, and weapon controllability are all important factors in SMG PvP. The longer and more accurately you can remain on a target’s head from afar, the better.
- Corkscrew Rifling or Arrowhead Break barrels are available. Corkscrew for the reasons stated above, and Arrowhead because it gives a lot of Recoil control while only adding a little bit of Handling. The Recoil bonus is the true advantage, since The Title may kick a lot if you don’t actively control it.
- As a PvE magazine.
- Perpetual Motion is the first trait. Even in mid-level PvP, movement is crucial, and as long as you’re moving, you’ll get a modest benefit to Stability, Handling, and Reload. If you’re using a controller, Dynamic Sway Reduction is a decent option for sway reduction with longer trigger holds.
- Trait 2: Swashbuckler or Moving Target While Swash is useful for virtually everything, and more damage is never a bad thing, Moving Target gives The Title’s Aim Assist a flat benefit. To put it another way, it improves bullet magnetization to your enemies, making headshots easier to land. As long as you’re aiming down the sights, there’s also a tiny speed boost. Vorpal Weapon is an excellent backup option since it provides additional damage against Supers.
Farming The Title SMG for god rolls isn’t very difficult, but there hasn’t been a single one that matches any of the above rolls out of the numerous hundred we’ve collected. Let’s hope so. For additional chances at The Title, check out our guide to cultivating Medallions. While you’re here, check out our Destiny 2 guides portal for much more information.
“destiny 2 the title light gg” is a term used in Destiny 2. It refers to a player who has reached the max light level for their Guardian class. The term “the title” was coined by Bungie’s own community manager DeeJ, and it is often used as an in-game taunt.
- destiny 2 the title god roll reddit
- destiny 2 the title god roll light gg
- the title god roll pvp
- the title destiny 2 perks
- the title god roll pve