Elden Ring is a healing potion in the fantasy RPG game Elder Scrolls Online. The Elden Ring was created during the Great War, when magic fled Tamriel and left behind only those who could use it to fight back against their enemies.
The “elden ring flask of wondrous physick duration” is a potion that has been used in the game Elden Ring. The potion has been shown to have many uses, and it can be found in the game’s world.
The Flask of Wondrous Physick is an excellent method to gain an additional healing item early in Elden Ring. This flask takes up the same space as the Crimson and Cerulean Tears flasks, which refresh your health and FP. Unlike these, the Flask of Wondrous Physick may have a variety of effects based on what you want it to perform and what resources you have available.
We’ll show you where to get the Flask of Wondrous Physick, how it works, and where to find the Crystal Tears to upgrade it in our Elden Ring guide.
In Elden Ring, where can you find the Flask of Wondrous Physick?
The Flask of Wondrous Physick may be found in East Limgrave, north of Mistwood, in the Third Church of Marika. Inside the church, there is a Site of Grace directly adjacent to where you may get this significant flask in a stone bowl. The flask may be found near the Marika statue, to the left of the Site of Grace, facing the basin where the Flask of Wondrous Physick is picked up.
Purchasing the item notes on the Flask of Wondrous Physick from the merchant Kalé is the best method to locate it early in the game. He may be found in the Church of Elleh, which is just north of the First Steps starting point.
When you get the Flask of Wondrous Physick, you’ll also get the Crimson Crystal Tear, which replenishes half of your maximum HP. When you rest at Sites of Grace from now on, you’ll be able to combine Crystal Tears together (up to two at a time), as indicated by the new menu item “Mix Wondrous Physick.” One of the things that makes the Flask of Wondrous Physick so useful is that it has not just one, but two benefits when used.
The only thing left to do now is look for additional Crystal Tears to improve your Wondrous Flask.
Crystal Tears for the Flask of Wondrous Physick: Where to Find Them
It’s worth noting that, unlike the other Flasks, the Flask of Wondrous Physick has just one charge and does not improve linearly. Crystal Tears may be discovered all over the globe and can be used to personalize the Flask of Wondrous Physick’s powers instead of Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears.
You could not have any Crystal Tears in your inventory by the time you locate the Flask of Wondrous Physick, or you might have a lot. The open world of Elden Ring is like that (though you should grab the one right next to the Flask at the Church of Marika). Each of these Crystal Tears has a unique advantage, and you may combine any two to suit your preferences.
While it doesn’t account for all of them, the bulk of the Crystal Tears in Elden Ring may be located around the world’s Minor Erdtrees. Many are guarded by formidable boss monsters known as Erdtree Avatars and may be found in basins around the bases of these trees. Throughout Elden Ring’s universe, there are a number of Avatars guarding various Erdtrees, each of which drops at least two precious Crystal Tears.
You can get almost half of the Crystal Tears that have been confirmed to be in the game so far by fighting these difficult monsters. All of the ones we’ve discovered for the Flask of Wondrous Physick, along with their effects and placements, are listed here. As additional information becomes available, we will add it to this list.
- Crimson Crystal Tear: Restores half of your entire health; discovered in Marika’s Third Church. For a location, see the graphic in the “Where to Find the Flask of Wondrous Physick” section.
- Southwest Linuria Avatar drops Cerulean Crystal Tear, which restores half of total FP.
- Greenspill Crystal Tear: Increases maximum stamina; may be obtained in a variety of places, but we discovered it in Groveside Caveat.
- Northwest Caelid Avatar drops Greenburst Crystal Tear, which boosts stamina recovery.
- Weeping Peninsula Avatar drops Crimsonburst Crystal Tear, which restores HP over time.
- Weeping Peninsula Avatar drops Opaline Bubbletear, which negates damage on the next attack.
- Putrid Avatar drops Opaline Hardtear in Northeastern Caelid, which boosts damage negation.
- Putrid Avatar drops Stonebarb Cracked Tear, which has a higher chance of shattering opponent stances.
- Strength-knot Crystal Tear: Increases strength; located immediately east of Stormhill Shack, near the cliffs overlooking the forest. Guarded by a colossus.
- Faith-knot Crystal Tear: Increases faith; discovered straight east of the Pilgrimage Church.
- Dexterity-knot Crystal Tear: Increases dexterity; discovered in Linuria on a rocky outcropping east of Folly on the Lake Site of Grace.
- Winged Crystal Tear: Reduces equipment load; discovered outside Capital Outskirts on an altar.
- Spiked Cracked Tear: Boosts charged attacks; discovered at Mistwood’s Minor Erdtree.
- Northeast Linuria Avatar drops Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear, which improves Magic attacks.
- Northeast Linuria Avatar drops Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear, which improves Lightning strikes.
- Northeast Linuria Avatar drops Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear, which improves Holy attacks.
- Northwest Caelid Avatar drops Fire-Shrouding Cracked Tear at Rotview Balcony, which improves fire attacks.
- Twiggy Cracked Tear: Found near the Minor Erdtree in the Capital Outskirts, this item prevents rune loss on death.
- Southwest Linuria Avatar drops Ruptured Crystal Tear, which explodes after usage.
- Crimsonspill Crystal Tear: Increases maximum HP; Wormface drops it on the Atlus Plateau.
- Wormface drops Speckled Hardtear, which boosts resistance and cures status effects.
And that’s how Elden Ring explains the Flask of Wondrous Physick. If you’re having trouble finding Erdtree Avatars, check out our Erdtree Avatar boss guide. Go here if you’re looking for information on how to treat Scarlet Rot. Look no farther than our Erdtree Burial Watchdog Fight Guide for assistance with another major recurring boss in Elden Ring.
The “elden ring flask of wondrous physick tears” is an item in the game Elden Ring. It is a potion that increases your maximum health by 10%.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the flask of wondrous Physick do?
A: The flask of wondrous Physick is a potion that provides temporary immunity to diseases.
Is the flask of wondrous physick reusable?
A: The flask of wondrous physick is not reusable.
Where is the flask of wondrous Physick?
A: The flask of wondrous Physick can be found at the end of Chapter 2, in a chest on top of the wooden bridge.
- elden ring flask of wondrous physick upgrade
- elden ring flask of wondrous physick reusable
- elden ring flask of wondrous physick location
- elden ring flask of wondrous physick note
- elden ring flask of wondrous physick duration reddit